Last update: April 30, 2018
What cookies are
Cookies are small text files that are sent to your browser from a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser, allowing the service or a third party to recognize you when you visit the site, making your visit easier for you and making the service more useful to you.
Cookies may be “persistent” or “session cookies” (for the duration of a user session). Persistent cookies remain on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device when you go offline. On the other hand, session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
If you use and access our service, we may store multiple cookies in your web browser.
- To enable certain features of our service
- To provide market data
- To unlock advertising, including behavioral Internet advertising
- We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on our service and we use different types of cookies to ensure the smooth functioning of our service:
- Required cookies. We may use required cookies to authenticate users and to be fraudulent
- To prevent use of our user accounts.
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to collect data about the use of our service and to make improvements as a result. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, websites, features, or new functionalities of the service for how users respond to them.
- Advertising cookies. This type of cookie is used to unlock advertising on and through the service and track the reach of the ad. These cookies may also allow third-party ad networks to unlock advertising that may be relevant to you because of your Internet activity and interests.
In addition to our cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report on usage statistics of our service, to enable advertising on and through our service, etc.
Your choices regarding cookies
If you wish to delete cookies or delete or reject cookies through your web browser, please visit the help pages in your web browser.
Please note that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you may not be able to use all features of this website and may not be able to save your preferred settings. In addition, in this case, some of our websites might not be displayed correctly.
For the Chrome web browser, please visit the Google page: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
For the Internet Explorer Web browser, please visit the Microsoft page: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
For the Firefox web browser, please visit the Mozilla page: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
For the Safari web browser, please visit the Google page: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
When using other web browsers, please visit the official websites of these browsers.
Where you can find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third party on: